"The Georgia Tech CREATE-X MAKE program helps you concentrate and multiply your invention efforts. With a team of your peers, the MAKE courses such as Idea-2-Prototype and Capstone provide the infrastructure--including mentorship, money, and course credit--to help you develop a working prototype of your invention idea."
-Craig Forest, Associate Director, MAKE
- Refine your idea: Technical and faculty mentorship enable students to understand the technological challenges of their idea and how it can become a reality
- Create a prototype: Funding (up to $500 per team per semester) and resources are provided for students to build their prototype
- Present to the public: Showcase at the end of the program allows students to present their prototypes to the public
- Capstone: Special section of Capstone Design dedicated to entrepreneurial projects
- Legal Buzz: Pro bono legal advice session where students can have their legal questions answered by lawyers