Georgia Tech’s CREATE-X Startup Launch 2021 will be the eighth iteration of the program. The program has helped launch more than 100 companies founded by students like you.
Apply for Startup Launch and receive a $4,000 grant and additional services to get your company off the ground. Since the funding is given as a grant, you don’t give up any equity in your startup. You will also receive:
- Intense coaching from experienced entrepreneurs and business faculty
- Mentorship from industry veterans
- Pro-bono legal services from a full-service law-firm
- Free accounting services from a CPA firm including tax planning and compliance
- 24/7 access to co-working office space
- Access to hundreds of investors at Demo Day
- An opportunity to receive additional funding ($20K-$100K) at the end of the program
If you are interested in launching companies like FIXD, Gimme, Grubbly Farms, Replantable, Stord, iSimuVR, and TINA Healthcare, applications for Startup Launch 2021 are open now.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
"With the help of CREATE-X, we’ve been able to raise more than $2 million, landed multiple publicly traded clients, grown our team to four people and were featured in Inc magazine as one of the top 30 emerging startups."
-Sean Henry, CEO, STORD
“CREATE-X focused on customer discovery, that connection with the user. And that’s defined how we started and who we are today as a company.
-Corey Hewett, CEO, Gimme Vending
“In just two months of being in the CX startup program, we’ve already found three potential investors in our product and our team …. It tells us we’re going in the right direction”
-Nolan Hall, CEO, TopTime Coffee